Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Kto najbardziej przydałby się w Manchesterze United
Adis Offline
Super Moderator

Liczba postów: 2,287
Reputacja: 27
RE: Kto najbardziej przydałby się w Manchesterze United
Trudno oczekiwać od Moyesa, że dzień po przyjściu do klubu będzie instytucją na miarę Sir Alexa. Jak dla mnie jego rola w tym okienku sprowadzała się do wskazania palcem, którego zawodnika chce / potrzebuje, a za ewentualne rozeznanie czy jest to możliwe i jak to rozegrać przypadała na Woodwarda i jego ludzi.

Parę słów o sytuacji z Herrerą:
Cytat:AS have the put the shortform version of the Bilbao/player end of the deal on the website.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/09/02/p...70112.html

The "impostors" were the lawyers who did the Martinez transfer for Munich. The player and United had been using them as mediators with Athletic.

On Sunday, Martinez thought the deal was dead. Then he got a call saying United were offering 30m + 6m bonuses. Athletic rejected the offer but the player asked his agent to tell United to pay the 6m from the salary already agreed with him. (And presumably to give him the +6m bonuses, if he earned them.)

United gave the deal the go ahead.

The lawyers trotted off to Liga HQ. The player was told we'd be in touch to arrange the medical.

The player sat at home waiting for his medical. The lawyers sat in a bar waiting for United to do the money transfer.

At 11pm United were briefing the press that the lawyers weren't authorised to offer money on their behalf.

I await United's version with interest. And at this moment, disgust.

W życiu znam się na dwóch rzeczach: na pokerze i na ludziach, dlatego nie przegrywam.
03-09-2013 09:59
Odwiedź stronę użytkownika Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Odpowiedz 

Wiadomości w tym wątku
RE: Kto najbardziej przydałby się w Manchesterze United - Adis - 03-09-2013 09:59

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 44 gości