Ankieta: Kto był najlepszym piłkarzem spotkania z WBA?
Ankieta jest zamknięta.
Edwin van der Sar 0% 0 0%
Rafael da Silva 0% 0 0%
Rio Ferdinand 0% 0 0%
Nemanja Vidić 0% 0 0%
Patrice Evra 0% 0 0%
Darren Fletcher 0% 0 0%
Ryan Giggs 0% 0 0%
Ji-Sung Park 0% 0 0%
Cristiano Ronaldo 0% 0 0%
Wayne Rooney 93.75% 15 93.75%
Dimitar Berbatov 6.25% 1 6.25%
Gary Neville 0% 0 0%
John O'Shea 0% 0 0%
Nani 0% 0 0%
Razem 16 głosów 100%
*) odpowiedź wybrana przez Ciebie [Wyniki ankiety]

Wątek zamknięty 

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
PL: Manchester United 4-0 West Bromwich Albion (18.10.2008)
matys Offline
Reputacja: 1000

Liczba postów: 3,225
Reputacja: 7
Re: Manchester United - West Bromwich Albion (18.10.2008; 18.30)
Cytat:UNITED'S injury-hit engine room will soon be boosted by the return of Michael Carrick and Owen Hargreaves.

The England duo are set to make their comebacks in the Old Trafford Premiership clash with West Bromwich Albion a week today.

Carrick has missed the last six matches since breaking a bone in his foot against Liverpool a month ago.

The 27-year-old had only started one game before his Anfield misery but manager Sir Alex Ferguson says he will almost certainly be back in contention to face the Baggies.

"We are expecting Michael to be available next week. He is almost back to full training now," said the United boss.

Meanwhile, Owen's frustrating long-term problem with knee tendinitis has improved.

He has fought the injury on and off ever since he arrived from Bayern Munich in the summer of 2007.

It struck him down again on the eve of the double winner's pre-season tour of South Africa. Despite treatment and injections throughout last term, the problem returned during the close season and forced the 27-year-old to skip the tour.

His delayed return began with an appearance as sub against Liverpool and starts against Villarreal and Chelsea.

But the trouble reappeared and has forced him to miss the last four matches.

However, Fergie is now confident he'll be able to kick-start his season against Albion.

"Owen is much better and we will pencil him in for the West Brom game without question," said Sir Alex.

No i zajebiście! Będzie miał kłopot Ferguson, kim tu zagrać w środku pola. Świetnie prezentuje się Fletcher, którego aż żal posadzić na ławce, forma Andersona też idzie cały czas w górę, ostatnie 2-3 mecze już na dobrym poziomie. A tu jeszcze wraca Carrick, który z Liverpoolem prezentował się bardzo dobrze, pomimo tego, że to był również jego pierwszy mecz po kontuzji, więc z WBA tym bardziej powinien rządzić na środku. No i Hargo, miejmy nadzieje, że w końcu będzie do dyspozycji SAF-a na każde spotkanie. A my mamy jeszcze Possebona(nie wiecie jak tam wygląda sprawa jego powrotu?) oraz popsutego Scholesa. Nic tylko się cieszyć.

Tylko, żeby w eliminacyjnych meczach, kto nie złapał jakiego urazu i na WBA, wyjdziemy kurewsko mocnym składem.

E: I jeszcze zapomniałem, że na środku mamy jeszcze Giggsa, bo to teraz chyba najlepsza pozycja dla niego. Dla nas zresztą też, grając w środku pola daje ekipie więcej niż jak śmiga na skrzydle.

My mate told me that I just don't understand irony.

Which was ironic because we were at a bus stop at the time.
11-10-2008 16:07
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika
Wątek zamknięty 

Wiadomości w tym wątku
Re: Manchester United - West Bromwich Albion (18.10.2008; 18.30) - matys - 11-10-2008 16:07

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 4 gości