Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Kto najbardziej przydałby się w Manchesterze United
matys Offline
Reputacja: 1000

Liczba postów: 3,225
Reputacja: 7
Re: Kto najbardziej przydałby się w Manchesterze United
http://www.independent.co.uk napisał(a):Reports suggest that Manchester United are interested in Sochaux youngster Yven Moyo.

United representatives have been to watch the 16-year-old Frenchman five times and have reportedly been impressed with his performances for Sochaux's youth team.

Moyo has not yet made his top-flight debut, but the left-footed attacker is already being lauded as the most promising French player of his generation

According to the under-16 international's representatives, United are preparing a bid, which would recieve a warm welcome as Moyo seeks a long-term deal

Sir Alex Ferguson has been on a mission to aquire promising young players for the future recently. Moyo's move would follow the capture of Brazilian full backs Rafael and Fabio da Silva last year and Ritchie De Laet from Stoke last week.

Zaczynamy uprawiać kidnapping niczym w Arsenalu.

E: Źle to napisałem, bo wyszło jakbyśmy już go zaklepali i jeszcze 3 innych małolatów. Ale nie tak dawno chcieliśmy podebrać jakiegoś talenciaka z Rennes, bliźniaków też chyba 'podkradliśmy' za grosze, teraz ten Moyo. Wiadomo, takie nasze prawo, ale nie powiem, żeby mi się to podobało.

My mate told me that I just don't understand irony.

Which was ironic because we were at a bus stop at the time.
19-01-2009 16:43
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Odpowiedz 

Wiadomości w tym wątku
Re: Kto najbardziej przydałby się w Manchesterze United - matys - 19-01-2009 16:43

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 11 gości