Wątek zamknięty 

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
CC: Barnsley 0-2 Manchester United (27.10.2009)
matys Offline
Reputacja: 1000

Liczba postów: 3,225
Reputacja: 7
Re: CC: Barnsley - Manchester United (27.10.2009, 20:45)
manutd.com napisał(a):The Carling Cup's reputation for launching United careers will continue on Tuesday night when Gabriel Obertan makes his long-awaited Reds debut.

The Frenchman's arrival at the club was announced on 8 July but he has had to wait until the final week of October to clock up his first senior appearance. This follows three games in the reserves, including an impressive 45-minute bow against Oldham Athletic.

Sir Alex Ferguson confirmed to ManUtd.com on Monday, "He’ll play tomorrow against Barnsley, it’s a good start for him."

Obertan came to United with a back problem but after several months of careful treatment at Carrington, he's ready to stake a claim in the first team, possibly on the left flank.

"We're taking our time with him because we want him back at 100 per cent," said Sir Alex in a previous interview with us.

"Gabriel told us he'd been playing with a back injury for a year and a half (in France) and no-one thought about getting a scan done.

"We expect big things from him. At 16 he was one of Europe's outstanding young talents.

"He's very quick and he can play both sides or through the middle so he brings a real versatility to us."

No i gitara, czas zobaczyć co chłopaczyna umi.

My mate told me that I just don't understand irony.

Which was ironic because we were at a bus stop at the time.
26-10-2009 19:21
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika
Wątek zamknięty 

Wiadomości w tym wątku
Re: CC: Barnsley - Manchester United (27.10.2009, 20:45) - matys - 26-10-2009 19:21

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 2 gości