Wątek zamknięty 

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
PL: Manchester City 0-1 Manchester United (17.04.2010)
matys Offline
Reputacja: 1000

Liczba postów: 3,225
Reputacja: 7
Re: PL: Manchester City 0-1 Manchester United (17.04.2010)
Cytat:Man Utd boss Ferguson: Rooney tried to make sure Kompany not sent off

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson revealed Wayne Rooney moved to make sure Vincent Kompany wasn't sent off in yesterday's dramatic derby win.

Rooney was back after an ankle injury and United carved out a number of chances but were unable to convert any of them until Paul Scholes struck.

The England striker looked frustrated and was replaced in the second half by Dimitar Berbatov. That came shortly after he was left rolling on the floor following a challenge from Vincent Kompany, which saw the City player booked.

Rooney suddenly recovered, then raced away and Ferguson said: "I asked him why he got up.

"He said it was because he thought Kompany was getting sent off so he jumped up. Then the crowd booed. It's a cruel world."

Ferguson added: "We wanted to keep a clean sheet because we know if we get back to zero against it gives us a chance. One-nil wins have played a big part in our title wins and 1-0 today shows that's true.

"Derbies are derbies and the way we have won has given our supporters great excitement. To do it that way on City's own ground is a great result for us."
Really? :lol:

SAF też jest udany.

My mate told me that I just don't understand irony.

Which was ironic because we were at a bus stop at the time.
18-04-2010 18:02
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika
Wątek zamknięty 

Wiadomości w tym wątku
Re: PL: Manchester City 0-1 Manchester United (17.04.2010) - matys - 18-04-2010 18:02

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości