Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Kto najbardziej przydałby się w Manchesterze United
RedLucas Offline
Haxballowy supersnajper

Liczba postów: 3,132
Reputacja: 80
Re: Kto najbardziej przydałby się w Manchesterze United
Cytat:It has been the most talked about transfer of the summer, but Manchester United have finally completed the signing of Wesley Sneijder, but at what cost?

Chief executive David Gill has today announced that Sneijder will join the Champions in a swap deal that will see United’s entire first team squad move to Inter Milan.

“It is a great deal for everyone concerned.” said Gill from his Milan hotel “We have one of the best players in European football, he will be at his peak for the next twelve to eighteen months, and Inter have 25 new players to choose from”.

“I have not told Sir Alex about the deal yet but i’m sure he will be thrilled, Wesley is flying out to America as we speak, he will just have time to meet his new team mates before they all board the flight to bring them to Milan.”

“We had offered £6 million pounds plus Gabriel Oberton but the Italians certainly know how to play hard ball. I think we come out of it on the better side of the deal”

<hahaha> News roku!

No i pogrubione zdanie - perełka Wink

"Duma mnie rozpiera. Mike Phelan od początku wiedział o całym przedsięwzięciu, ale nic mi nie powiedział! Chyba powinienem go zwolnić." - Sir Alex Ferguson o niespodziance, jaką było nazwanie jednej z trybun na Old Trafford jego imieniem.
14-07-2011 21:49
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Odpowiedz 

Wiadomości w tym wątku
Re: Kto najbardziej przydałby się w Manchesterze United - RedLucas - 14-07-2011 21:49

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 12 gości