Odpowiedz 

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Kto najbardziej przydałby się w Manchesterze United
kojot Offline

Liczba postów: 674
Reputacja: 3
RE: Kto najbardziej przydałby się w Manchesterze United
Cytat:David Moyes has claimed that Manchester United are "closer" to completing their first major signing of the window, also iterating that the club pursues "the best players in the world."

David Moyes stated in his post-match press conference that Manchester United were "closer" to making their first major signing of the summer, while also suggesting that any move would be a big one.

Speaking after Manchester United's 2-0 victory over Wigan Athletic in the Community Shield, Moyes responded to questions over whether the club had made any progress with their transfer targets by stating: "Closer. We are moving forward. If we don't, I'm happy to go with what we've got."

We perhaps shouldn't read too much into the second part of that - it's obvious that United intend to add to their squad in this window, and Moyes is not going to reveal that the club are desperate to make signings in order to keep a strong negotiating position.

Intriguingly, Moyes also suggested that any transfer moves he does make will be big ones. When asked about why he had ried to bring Cesc Fabregas to Manchester United despite there being little chance of the move coming off, he replied: "Because Manchester United go after the best players in the world."

The prospect of Fabregas making that switch is not completely dead, although it certainly seems less likely now. United have also been linked with moves for Luka Modric and Marouane Fellaini as they look to add reinforcements to their squad ahead of the new season.

źródło: thebusbybabe.com

Jakoś martwią mnie słowa "If we don't, I'm happy to go with what we've got." i jakieś mam przeczucie, że zostajemy z tym co mamy.

I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
And I have become comfortably numb.
12-08-2013 10:40
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Odpowiedz 

Wiadomości w tym wątku
RE: Kto najbardziej przydałby się w Manchesterze United - kojot - 12-08-2013 10:40

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 5 gości