Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Kto najbardziej przydałby się w Manchesterze United
matys Offline
Reputacja: 1000

Liczba postów: 3,225
Reputacja: 7
Re: Kto najbardziej przydałby się w Manchesterze United
Cytat:17-year-old Brazilian teenager, Dodo, has claimed that he will be signing for Manchester United in the summer, with reports suggesting he would cost £5 million.

Reports in Sao Paulo today suggest the defender will first come on loan from Corinthians before the deal is made permanent.

If he was to join, he would be linking up with the Brazilians we already have at the club, Anderson, Rafael, Fabio and Possebon.

“Every player dreams to play in the national team and then be transferred to a European team,” Dodo said. “I am doing that. Next year I will join the first team of Manchester United. I am going to play next to the best players of the world. As there are already some Brazilians over there I think that will make it easy to adapt. It’ll be a great experience. I have never played with the twins Fabio and Rafael, neither with Anderson, but it’s good for me to have them near. Even Cristiano Ronaldo as he speaks in Portuguese. The way in which I play is the typical Brazilian style, with technique and ability. I also get identified with European style so that mixture can be something very good for me.”

Dodo: I’m On My Way To United

My mate told me that I just don't understand irony.

Which was ironic because we were at a bus stop at the time.
13-05-2009 10:32
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Odpowiedz 

Wiadomości w tym wątku
Re: Kto najbardziej przydałby się w Manchesterze United - matys - 13-05-2009 10:32

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 5 gości