Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Kto najbardziej przydałby się w Manchesterze United
matys Offline
Reputacja: 1000

Liczba postów: 3,225
Reputacja: 7
Re: Kto najbardziej przydałby się w Manchesterze United
Nie chcę robić zamętu, ale coś mi tu śmierdzi. Nie chcę mi się wierzyć, że już jesteśmy ugadani z Benzemą, Riberym czy Silvą. Może się okaże, że owszem, mamy już zaklepanych nowych graczy, tylko to może być Dodo, Sanchez i temu podobni gracze.

E: I jeszcze wypowiedź Benzemy:

Cytat:In an interview with THE LEAGUE champions league magazine Benzema was asked "what about the english premier league? Manchester United are said to have kept an eye on you for a long time now" his response was " I love English football too and when I watch it, its just for the red devils. Definitely they are my favourite team. The funny thing is I play in France, but I dont really watch the Ligue 1 games. Im mainly interested in watching Spanish, English and Italian football. "

I jeszcze to:

Cytat:Lyon’s special adviser, Bernard Lacombe, has conceded that there is not a lot the club could do to stop Karim Benzema joining Manchester United this season. Whilst alluding to the large transfer kitty we will have, thanks to the sale of Cristiano Ronaldo, Lacombe reckons anything could happen.

“He is with us, but nobody knows what will happen,” Lacombe said. “We didn’t think Michael Essien would leave at the time, but when Chelsea arrived with the cheque… If United, who as we know have plenty of cash available, came and said we want to buy Benzema, what can you do? Not much.”

Fergie, sign him up!

My mate told me that I just don't understand irony.

Which was ironic because we were at a bus stop at the time.
20-06-2009 15:58
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Odpowiedz 

Wiadomości w tym wątku
Re: Kto najbardziej przydałby się w Manchesterze United - matys - 20-06-2009 15:58

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 3 gości