• 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Kto najbardziej przydałby się w Manchesterze United
matys Offline
Reputacja: 1000

Liczba postów: 3,225
Reputacja: 7
Re: Kto najbardziej przydałby się w Manchesterze United
Modric commits future to Spurs
Cytat:Tottenham Hotspur have announced that star midfielder Luka Modric has signed a new six-year contract at White Hart Lane.

The Croatia international was rumoured to be attracting the interest of Manchester United and Modric has confessed that 'big clubs' made contact, but Spurs boss Harry Redknapp was adamant that he did not want to sell.

Tottenham are preparing for next season in the UEFA Champions League after finishing fourth in the Premier League and are therefore keen to keep the key elements of their squad intact over the summer.

Modric's decision to commit to Spurs until 2016 therefore comes as a major boost and the 2008 signing from Dinamo Zagreb is now looking to the future.

The 24-year-old told Tottenham's official website: "Tottenham Hotspur gave me my chance in the Premier League and I want to go on to achieve great success here with them.

"Yes, there have been enquiries from other big clubs, but I have no interest in going anywhere.

"Last season's top-four finish was an indication of where we are as a club and I feel I can continue to improve and go on to achieve everything I want to at Spurs."
Jeden cel transferowy mniej.

My mate told me that I just don't understand irony.

Which was ironic because we were at a bus stop at the time.
01-06-2010 10:51
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Odpowiedz 

Wiadomości w tym wątku
Re: Kto najbardziej przydałby się w Manchesterze United - matys - 01-06-2010 10:51

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 3 gości