Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
David Moyes i sztab szkoleniowy
Silvan Offline
Judge-mental

Liczba postów: 1,029
Reputacja: 55
RE: David Moyes i sztab szkoleniowy
Moyes udzielił bardzo budującej i treściwej wypowiedzi przy okazji konferencji, na której przedstawiono Juana Matę. Wierzę mu na słowo, że drużyna jest w trakcie głębszej przebudowy i choć najważniejsze elementy układanki trzeba jeszcze zdobyć, to wszystko idzie w dobrym kierunku, a zmiany pójdą dużo dalej niż roszady personalne.

David Moyes:
"There will be more players like Juan in the future, no doubt about that. He plays for Spain, he's played in big games already for club and country. I do see him fitting in and, hopefully, it doesn't take him much time. But I also still think coming to Manchester United is a big change, for any player or any manager. It's a big thing and he can't solve everything.

"I've got a big job to do here and a couple of new signings isn't all that is needed. I think there's a bigger job to be done but you have to start somewhere. If you asked me what I needed most, I would have said a central midfielder. I could do with a left-back, too, but sometimes you don't always get the pieces of the jigsaw at the time. It's all part of a rebuilding process."

"And UNSTOPPABLE SHOT from PAUL SCHOLES !"
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 28-01-2014 08:37 przez Silvan.)
28-01-2014 08:36
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika
Wątek zamknięty 

Wiadomości w tym wątku
RE: David Moyes i sztab szkoleniowy - Silvan - 28-01-2014 08:36

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości