• 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Rezerwy i młodzież
samcro Offline
Banned

Liczba postów: 1,291
Re: Rezerwy i młodzież
Ravel Morrison
Ukryty tekst:
The chances are you may never have seen him play but, at Manchester United, they are already talking about him being the most naturally talented footballer to come through their ranks since a young Paul Scholes skipped into view. His name is Ravel Morrison: 18 years old, supremely talented and tipped to be one of the pre-eminent English footballers of his generation. Morrison scored a beautiful goal to help United reach the FA Youth Cup quarter-finals last week and was in Sir Alex Ferguson's mind for a place in the squad for the FA Cup tie against Crawley, though he did not make the bench. In ordinary circumstances, it should be a time for celebration, of toasting the future in contemplation of a prodigious career and vast earning power.

Yet the Morrison story is not that simple. What United hoped would never become public knowledge is that, three weeks ago, Morrison stood in the dock of Trafford youth court, alongside two accomplices, waiting to find out if he was to be sent to a young offenders' institution.

Morrison had admitted two charges of intimidating a witness. He had subjected the victim of a knifepoint robbery to a two-day ordeal in an attempt to stop him giving evidence at the trial of his muggers. He had been warned he could face a spell in detention and, with that, United would almost certainly have given up on him. Instead, Morrison was given another chance: the judge decided on a 12-month referral order, warning him that if he did not comply he would be sentenced to a year behind bars. He was told his behaviour had been "appalling" and this was his last chance. What happens next? It is difficult to predict.

Morrison, in terms of ability, is the real deal: balance, speed, control, vision, flair, strong on either foot, an eye for a pass and a prolific scorer for a wide, left-sided player. One clip on YouTube encapsulates what he does best: a preposterous trick to bamboozle an opponent from the Blackburn youth team, incorporating a triple drag-back and a backheeled nutmeg. Let's not judge a player on internet footage, but this was a moment that would have brought Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo to their feet. "Silks", as Rio Ferdinand calls it.

He has played for England at under-16, under-17 and under-18 level and made his United debut, as a substitute, in the Carling Cup tie against Wolves in October. One FA Youth Cup tie in 2008 prompted the Times to wonder "when [we] last saw such balance and daring from an English 15-year-old". The Daily Telegraph has tipped him as "a potential gem for 2014 [World Cup]." The Independent identified Morrison in a feature about 'Five Young Players to Watch in 2010.'

He is not the first young footballer to end up in court. The club's view is that the good outweighs the bad and they are determined to give Morrison the help he needs, in all parts of his life. "The club does not in any way condone Ravel's actions, but he is a very talented player with a bright future ahead of him," a spokesman said. "The right thing to do now is to support him and help him in the process of his rehabilitation."

Even so, there is a genuine concern at United that he has fallen in with the wrong crowd and is in danger of frittering away what could be a dazzling career. Two of his friends were locked up for the robbery. The court was told Morrison subjected the victim of the mugging to threatening phone calls ("you don't know what I'm capable of") over the course of two days a year ago and was among three teenagers who threatened the boy on the street. The three later appeared in the victim's front garden in the early hours. They were chased away but then came back in a mob of 15 to 20 people. A brick was thrown through the window. The victim was so traumatised his family have put the house up for sale and want to leave Manchester.

Since the verdict Ferguson and his coaching staff have spent many hours debating how to handle the teenager, and are still uncertain of what is best. There are already stories of Morrison missing training, or turning up late for matches. "There's always something going on with him," has become a popular refrain.

More seriously, his temperamental nature and apparent dislike of authority have manifested themselves on the training ground. It is said Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, then the reserve-team manager, had to intervene in one incident. The teenager is described as someone who acts impulsively and does not think of the consequences, a fragile personality in need of a role model.

Morrison was born in Wythenshawe, a sprawling council estate on the southern tip of Manchester. He lives with his grandparents, Chris and Maureen Carlway, in Denton, five miles to the east of Manchester, while his mother, Sharon Ryan, still takes an active part in his life but lives in another part of the city with her two younger boys, Rio and Zeon.

Morrison has contemplated moving out, complaining that he does not like being under the watch of his grandmother, but the club would rather he stayed in the company of adults, and it is said that Rio Ferdinand and Gary Neville have both offered to take him in at different points.

His friends, like many lads of 17 and 18, tend to hang around on bikes, wearing hooded tops and dark clothing. Morrison himself wore a hoodie to one court appearance. For his sentencing, he looked what he was: a teenager in Nike trainers and a tie knotted Grange Hill-style, ie as short as possible. There was no emotion when the judge told him he was being spared detention. However, Morrison seemed appalled when he was informed he had to pay costs, including £500 compensation to the victim. The court was told United's No49, described on the club's website as a "supremely gifted talent", had nothing in the bank despite receiving £3,400, after tax, on the 25th of every month, as part of the professional contract he signed when he was 17.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... CMP=twt_gu
19-02-2011 19:26
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Odpowiedz cytując ten post
michal85 Offline
diabeł wcielony

Liczba postów: 2,667
Reputacja: 41
Ostatnio pisałem, że coraz bardziej podoba mi się gra Cole'a. I co? I chłopak dzisiaj sieknął hattricka w wygranym przez nas 6:1 meczu z City Wygrana cieszy tym bardziej, że brakło kilku zawodników, którzy normalnie stanowią o sile tej drużyny.

Gole : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIuUnu2gtfw

PS

A dla tych co nie widzieli Youth Cup - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDMAzpngyyY . Obszerny skrót z tego meczu.

Ignorowani:
  • under

Programuję w codeigniter przede wszystkim dla strony internetowe brzesko, ale również dla innych
20-02-2011 23:10
Odwiedź stronę użytkownika Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Odpowiedz cytując ten post
samcro Offline
Banned

Potwierdziły się wcześniejsze spekulacje na temat transferu młodego Adnana Januzaja. Młody Belg trafił do Akademii Manchesteru United.

16-latek nazywany jest nowym Davidem Beckhamem, a na Old Trafford trafił za kwotę 550,000 funtów podpisując 4-letnią umowę.

W przeszłości pomocnik łączony był z takimi klubami jak Aston Villa czy Lille, jednak to Manchester United wygrał wyścig o podpis utalentowanego nastolatka.

Januzaj został kolejnym "Czerwonym Diabłem" belgijskiej narodowości. Kolejnymi są Marnick Vermilj i Charni Ekangamene oraz piłkarz rezerw wypożyczony do Portsmouth - Ritche de Laet.
04-03-2011 16:34
daniel Offline
Posting Freak

Liczba postów: 1,744
Reputacja: 6
samcro napisał(a):Charni Ekangamene

A ten to kto?

Nowy Beckham, nowy Giggs, nowy Scholes ilu już takich nowych było. Plus, że Anderlecht się nie pluje i nie ma gadki typu 'angielskie złodzieje, możni krwiopijcy podkupili nam mega talent'. Więc problem ze skrzydłami rozwiazany, Fletch i Carrick z nowymi kontraktami więc i środek już luks, czas zatem na kupno napastnika

Too weird to live, too rare too die

http://www.dzwiekumaniak.pl
04-03-2011 17:47
Odwiedź stronę użytkownika Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Kosma Offline
Król logiki

Liczba postów: 3,067
Reputacja: 73
daniel napisał(a):czas zatem na kupno napastnika

A co? Bebe ma odejść?

Gdzie jest Groszek?
04-03-2011 17:56
rav10 Offline

Liczba postów: 582
Reputacja: 0
Bebe nawet w ostatnim meczu z Wolves bramkę strzelił na 3-3. Mimo, że przegrywaliśmy już 3-1 to udało się zremisować. Pozostałe bramki Obertan i Brady.

http://www.dailymotion.pl/video/xhcws3_w...from=embed
04-03-2011 18:21
kojot Offline

Liczba postów: 674
Reputacja: 3
Przynajmniej tam strzelają Wink .

I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
And I have become comfortably numb.
04-03-2011 20:44
rav10 Offline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Sa9dApDcs

Skrót z meczu z LFC. Jak to komentator ładnie ujął "epic victory" Ravel <3
Czy Pogbie za wykonanie rzutu karnego na "dwa razy" należała się kartka? Z tego co pamiętam Ronaldo dość często tak robił i wtedy karne nie były nawet powtarzane, a co dopiero mowa o kartce.
14-03-2011 15:36
Minh Offline
Posting Freak

Liczba postów: 880
Reputacja: 10
On dostał chyba za to, że kłócił się z sędzią o powtórkę karnego.
14-03-2011 15:41
RedLucas Offline
Haxballowy supersnajper

Liczba postów: 3,132
Reputacja: 80
Chyba dostał za te dwa tempa :? Pewny nie jestem, ale Ronaldo zawsze zatrzymywał się będąc jakiś metr, dwa od piłki, nie robiąc jeszcze zamachu i chyba dlatego nie mogli się do czego przyczepić. Zaś Pogba zrobił to kiedy już wziął zamach, a jego noga była tuż przy piłce. Ale pewny nie jestem Wink

"Duma mnie rozpiera. Mike Phelan od początku wiedział o całym przedsięwzięciu, ale nic mi nie powiedział! Chyba powinienem go zwolnić." - Sir Alex Ferguson o niespodziance, jaką było nazwanie jednej z trybun na Old Trafford jego imieniem.
14-03-2011 15:48
RedLucas Offline
Haxballowy supersnajper

Liczba postów: 3,132
Reputacja: 80
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skJYJyXz ... r_embedded

Fajna kompilacja o Morrisonie, szczególnie dla tych którzy nie mają czasu oglądać młodzieży, a chcą co nieco dowiedzieć się o chłopaku Wink

"Duma mnie rozpiera. Mike Phelan od początku wiedział o całym przedsięwzięciu, ale nic mi nie powiedział! Chyba powinienem go zwolnić." - Sir Alex Ferguson o niespodziance, jaką było nazwanie jednej z trybun na Old Trafford jego imieniem.
21-03-2011 18:09
michal85 Offline
diabeł wcielony

Liczba postów: 2,667
Reputacja: 41
Szkoda tylko, że Ravela nie zobaczymy w dwóch meczach półfinałowych FA Youth Cup z Chelsea. Powód? Dzisiaj dostał czerwoną kartkę w meczu rezerw z Newcatsle (wygraliśmy 2:1 zresztą)

Ignorowani:
  • under

Programuję w codeigniter przede wszystkim dla strony internetowe brzesko, ale również dla innych
21-03-2011 19:57
samcro Offline
Banned

Rafael Leao będzie grał z nami do lipca. rocznik 1993 brazyl. Defensywny pomocnik.
31-03-2011 11:33
rav10 Offline

To jeden z tej tajemniczej 7(?) brazylijczyków, którzy byli widziani na trybunach podczas jednego z meczów United? Ponoć Costa też tam był, ale to akurat mało prawdopodobne.
31-03-2011 11:39
Jaroldz Offline
Posting Freak

Liczba postów: 1,903
Reputacja: 10
Costy nie było. To był jeden z tych młodych Brazylijczyków podobny do piłkarza Szachtaru.

Manchester United champions of England for the 19th time!

"We'll keep the red flag flying high, couse Man United will never die"
31-03-2011 12:24
Odpowiedz 

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości