• 1 Głosów - 1 Średnio
Transfery rywali w Premier League
mucha Offline
Posting Freak

Liczba postów: 2,322
Reputacja: 3
Re: Wzmocnienia rywali w Premier League
Diouf - oficjalna strona Sunderlandu
http://www.safc.com/news/?page_id=15305 napisał(a):Sunderland have completed the signing of striker El-Hadji Diouf from Bolton.

The Senegal international signed a four-year contract at the Stadium of Light after the Black Cats agreed an undisclosed fee with Bolton.

Diouf, 27, is Sunderland's fifth signing of the summer, following Teemu Tainio, Nick Colgan, David Meyler and Pascal Chimbonda, who all joined the club last week.

Roy Keane says he is delighted to have signed a player that opposition clubs "love to hate".

"El-Hadji is a great signing for us and we're thrilled to get him in," said the Sunderland boss.

"He has bags of Premier League and international experience, which is exactly what we've been targeting this summer.

"El-Hadji has always been the kind of player opposition teams and supporters love to hate, a thorn in the side, and that's why we're delighted to now have him in our squad.

"Our coach Ricky Sbragia has also worked very closely with him and speaks extremely highly of him, so we're looking forward to working with El-Hadji, I think he's a signing that will excite our supporters."

Johnson - oficjalna strona Evertonu
http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/bl...offer.html napisał(a):Everton have agreed a deal with Fulham to sell Andrew Johnson.

The 27-year-old striker has been given permission to discuss personal terms with the London club with a view to a multi-million pound switch to Craven Cottage.

A Club statement read: "Everton can confirm that it has agreed an eight figure sum with Fulham for the services of Andrew Johnson. This is subject to the player agreeing personal terms and negotiating a medical."

Johnson did not travel with the rest of the Everton squad to the USA for the pre-season preparations in Chicago and Denver.

He was Everton's Club record signing when he arrived from Crystal Palace for £8.6m in the summer of 2006.

He has netted 22 goals from 74 appearances in his two years at Goodison Park.

Radzę czytać angielskie serwisy, w szczególności Sky Sports, który podaje w większości sprawdzone i pewne informacje.

Take me home,
United Road,
To the place I belong,
To Old Trafford,
To see United,
Take me home, United Road.
28-07-2008 21:27
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Odpowiedz 

Wiadomości w tym wątku
Re: Wzmocnienia rywali w Premier League - mucha - 28-07-2008 21:27
Re: Wzmocnienia rywali w Premier League - R.A.B. - 02-02-2009, 19:23