Wątek zamknięty 

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
PL: Manchester United 3-1 Tottenham (24.04.2010)
matys Offline
Reputacja: 1000

Liczba postów: 3,225
Reputacja: 7
Re: PL: Manchester United - Tottenham (24.04.2010; 13:45)
Cytat:Rio Ferdinand and Wes Brown have given Manchester United a double boost ahead of Saturday's huge clash with Tottenham by returning to full fitness.

Ferdinand, who missed last weekend's 1-0 win over Manchester City with a groin problem, has resumed full training and is ready to start against Spurs.

And Brown, who has not played since suffering a broken metatarsal against Wolves on March 6, has made a full recovery and is available for selection.

United can go top of the table ahead of Chelsea with a lunchtime win at Old Trafford, with Chelsea not playing Stoke at Stamford Bridge until the following day.

Victory over Spurs would once again pile the pressure on Carlo Ancelotti's men, who went down 2-1 at White Hart Lane last weekend following United's last-gasp win over City.

United midfielder Michael Carrick admitted he will not be able to watch Chelsea's game against Stoke because of his anxiety over what is at stake.

"I can't watch games," said Carrick. "You can't control the match, which makes it really hard. Sometimes it's better to take your mind off it and just get the result after it's all over

Ferdinand and Brown back for United

My mate told me that I just don't understand irony.

Which was ironic because we were at a bus stop at the time.
23-04-2010 09:45
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika
Wątek zamknięty 

Wiadomości w tym wątku
Re: PL: Manchester United - Tottenham (24.04.2010; 13:45) - matys - 23-04-2010 09:45

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości